Vans / Cult Motorcycle Grip 1"
Color: Original gum rubber
The VANS x CULT MOTORCYCLE waffle grip is finally here...
The best grip in the industry has now made it to motorcycles. They feature the classic Vans waffle sole pattern found on the soles of Vans® iconic skate shoes with a domed center section for improved comfort and vibration dampening... The grip was designed by Cult and sent to ODI for production. Using their proprietary rubber compound, we have created a grip that we hope will become as much of a classic as a pair of Vans.
These are meant to slide on like any other standard rubber grip... A throttle tube is required for these grips to work on your MC... Grip does not include a built in throttle tube... Each set comes with two grips, one grip with a small inside diameter to slide over the handle bar and another grip with a larger inside diameter that slides over the throttle side...125mm length. sold in pairs. proudly made in the USA by ODI...
- The pattern provides ample grip and comfort.
- Soft rubber absorbs the vibrations so your hands don’t have to!
- Thick rubber ends provided added durability.
- Holes at the ends of the grips allow for an easy air-assisted installation.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- For use with 1” bars using exterior throttle cables
ID (Throttle): 1”
ID (Clutch): 7/8"
No Reviews Yet.