The helmet that redefined badass has evolved.
Introducing the all new Covert X
Scorpion Covert X Helmet
The saga continues. When the original Covert Helmet debuted, by their own admission, Scorpion “took a perfectly good half helmet and made it badder.” With the Covert X, Scorpion just slammed even more urban attitude into the package - and paired it with improved features and technology. Versatility is the Scorpion Covert X's secret weapon. The unique design offers three different riding configurations: full-face, three-quarter and half-helmet modes. The molded polycarbonate face mask, rear comfort neck sleeve, ear covers and drop down sun visors (all included) can be added or removed to drastically adjust the helmet's look. Now using Scorpion's Ultra-TCT fiberglass technology, the Covert X's shell is lighter, more rigid and offers better impact management. Redesigned front vents and revised internal air channels through the EPS flow air more effectively. The KwikWick 3 liner makes the journey more comfortable than ever before. Included are clear and dark smoke drop-down sun visors to keep you at the ready in all conditions. Run silent. Run deep.
- Multi-layered Ultra-TCT® shell combines fiberglass, aramid and poly-resin fibers to minimize weight and maximizing strength and impact dispersal
- Dark smoke SpeedView internal sun visor with EverClear no fog coating installed
- Includes clear visor for night-time riding
- KwikWick 3 anti-microbial fabric liner
- Dual density EPS
- Easily removable front mask with neodymium magnets included
- Aero-tuned ventilation system
- Included cold weather ear covers with integrated Bluetooth speaker pockets
- Double D-ring chinstrap system
- DOT approved
Scorpion "Covert" masks are not compatible with the Covert X
No Reviews Yet.