SR-6000 Stormrider Two Piece Rain Suit
When you have rain gear, it never seems to rain. Carry the SR-6000 Stormrider Rain Suit along for inexpensive rain insurance to keep you dry. A lightweight two piece polyester rainsuit with an under-helmet hood/collar to keep water from going down the collar of the jacket. Not only does the hood keep water out of the collar, but the wrists and waist of the jacket can be tightened to block out any water from entering at these spots. There are two waterproof pockets on the jacket for added storage. For added visibility there is reflective piping that runs across the chest, back and down both arms. The material used is thin and less bulky than some rain suits making it more comfortable and more convenient to pack making the SR-6000 Two Piece Rainsuit great for occasional use.
- Two-piece 100% waterproof motorcycle rain suit
- Soft Polyester outer shell with PVC backing
- Jacket has full-length zipper with self-fastening storm flap
- Two large outer pockets and cooling vents under each arm
- Soft corduroy inner collar with hood
- Elasticized waist and adjustable cuff with Self-fastening tabs
- Reflective striping on both jacket and pants for night visibility
- Pants feature elasticized waist band and cuffs
- Oversized zipper gussets and elasticized boot stirrups
No Reviews Yet.