Motorcycle GET BACK Biker Whip
Color: Red/Black Part #2053-00-01
Bikers have long used getback whips when outfitting their motorcycle. The getback whip, also called a biker whip, is a long, braided leather cord that hangs from the brake lever or the clutch of the motorcycle, typically with a fringe on the end of the whip. These whips come in many colors and lengths, some extending to just above the ground. Back Off Whips make a terrific way to get others on the road to see you and add to the look of your bike. There's a history behind these old-school biker or "getback" whips. Back in the day, you'd see bikers sporting whips as they rode. The leather whips were usually made from the biker's club colors - to display their colors and for club recognition. But the whips were a whole lot more than just leather club colors. A biker whip could be quickly released and used "in case of emergency."
- Genuine, hand-braided leather around a nylon core
- Solid, stainless steel quick-release
- Fits most clutch and brake levers
- Tight, black leather wrapping near end
- By pulling downward on the quick release clasp, they are quickly removed from the handlebar.
- May help motorists to more easily spot motorcycles on the road, since a whip with fringe will flap in the wind.
- 39" Length
No Reviews Yet.